18 April 2011

About My Love Story(Chapter-4)

  Chapter-4
(About My Really Love story)
Decision in Love
My Dear Friends
Once again i Write a short description of love, you must  know that  Love is a unreadable subject. and i give you a suggestion that if you haven't love than don't think about love and if you have love for someone than think about 100 times before purposed her. This story is True i am witness of it, so  everything  is true in this story, because i am not a writer so i couldn't write as a story, but i feel the pain and can't describe in english, so i write it as he said to me. but because he is my friend so i can understand the pain. and This story start  the day of 19 August 2010  and today is 18 April. but i think that those things couldn't happened in 8 months and 29 days, that thing can't happened in 1 day. so i am publishing it today. and if anything happened with him, than i promise i'll write it in hindi.
I write this story on my blogs, because i want to aware my young friends who have love,
Due to Hindi and English Translation  mistake made by me, so i want say Sorry to all readers, who read this.
   
                                         (Love Never meet)

" this is the final and last chapter of this story,because the times have come when i have to take decision,  Now Today's is 9 Months have been complete this story, and nothing found except pain, but my pain haven't value front of her, i can't see worried to her.
I Wait for You 9 month's but you couldn't say a word, the pain of love  you can't know, because you  haven't love,  I think ed that my love story will start from me and will end of you, but unfortunately you couldn't end or start. but i know it is difficult to me go far from you, but i try because i couldn't see worried you, when i see worried you, i founds as guilty to own-self, and my friends also  says that due to you now she don't came out of home and behind  you she lives happy .  and i thinks it is true. So you must lived happy. I  did Love so the pain is also found to me. But i never thanked to give you pain. In 6 months i want's listen No from you, but you could say, and after 3 moths I want told you that nobody knows about our story except two people . but you never give a chance to me. but it's not mean that my love die for you, no. Love never die, and never die lover, but it it true that Love never meet."

"Live Happy My Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment