19 January 2011

Girl Arrogant (Five Months Completed love story )

(Why Are You think More)

A Love story (Five Months Completed)
Yesterday(19/01/2011) 5 months have been completed to my Love story, and She did not give any answer, i Try many time to ask her, but every time she escape from me, while i have said that if you don't like me ,once said no. I'll go far from your life, but neither she said no or yes.
And other things is that she lives happy 6 six days and when comes 7th day, she hide from me.
Ok. I have no problem from her behavior & she can live as she wants, but, Once she should say no, because it is so difficult to me without live her answer, And other things is that i Really loves her, but, Why don't she understand this, she is intelligent, I know it, but than what is Problem with her,

In this condition
What you say to That Girl
Arrogant Or other